Armenia, nation of Transcaucasia, lying only south of the extraordinarymountain range of the Caucasus and fronting the north western furthest pointof Asia. Toward the north and east Armenia is limited by Georgia andAzerbaijan, while its neighbours toward the southeast and west are,separately, Iran and Turkey. Naxçıvan, an exclave of Azerbaijan, outskirtsArmenia toward the southwest. The capital is Yerevan (Erevan).
Average Temperature of Armenia
The average June and August temperature in the plain being 77° F (25° C);sometimes it rises to uncomfortable levels. Winter is generally not cold; theaverage January temperature in the plain and foothills is about 23° F (−5° C),whereas in the mountains it drops to 10° F (−12° C).
WHY Study MBBS In Armenia
Lessons taught by highly renowned and visiting lecturers from USA, UK,and Canada. Students get to participate in regular seminars and symposia held inother European nations. Bilateral Student Exchange programs on various subjects held incollaboration with universities of Germany, Sweden, Czech Republic andFinland. International students are permitted to take up 3 months summer jobduring vacations in countries like UK, Sweden, and other EU nations. After completing studies, a student gets the chance of applying forpermanent settlement in Armenia or in other countries of Europe. Guaranteed Visa Assurance to deserving candidates. English as the medium of instruction. Worldwide recognition of Armenia Medical Education. Easily affordable fee. Excellent quality education.
MBBS in Armenia
MBBS in Armenia is likewise be a decent choice for Indian students in light ofthe fact that the Medical programs in Armenia are reasonable. On the offchance that you are searching for ease MBBS in Abroad, study MBBS inArmenia would be a worthy choice for you. MBBS in Armenia keeps up theuniversal benchmark of medical education. Easyadmissions suggests MBBSadmission in Armenia for setting up a great MBBS career anyplace on theplanet. Easyadmissions gives each direction to International MBBS studentsidentified with the MBBS admission in Armenia.
The expenses for seeking after MBBS in Armenia for international studentschange wildly depending upon the college and where you’re going from, bethat as it may, for an EU students the expense is not more around 800 Eurosfor the year. This is remarkable news for European students; nonetheless,those starting from America, India or Australia may need to watch that theexpenses for European medical college for MBBS in Armenia aren’t extendedtoo much for them. Nevertheless, it’ll be supported, in spite of all theinconvenience since Armenia is home to some stimulating top college inEurope for MBBS and the country is a phenomenal objective to spend a lengthof an outrageous Duration of MBBS course in Europe.
MBBS in Armenia: A Brief Introduction
In a country like India, the medical profession is the most rewarding and respected. Studying MBBS in Armenia may be the greatest option for Indian medical students. In Armenia’s medical university, students can receive anything they want.
Thousands of students are drawn to Armenia to study medicine because of its modern infrastructure, well-equipped laboratories, low MBBS course fees, good clinical exposure, and high-quality medical education.
In addition, to gain admission to a top medical university in Armenia, a student does not need to take any form of entrance exam. In Armenia, MBBS classes are taught in the English language. Medical universities in Armenia offer Indian students an ‘MD’ degree, which is equivalent to an MBBS degree in India.
A Brief Overview of the MBBS Program in Armenia
|Admission :||September / October|
|Degree offered:||MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India)|
|Duration for MBBS in Armenia:||5 + 1 Years (internship)|
|Medium of Instruction:||English|
|Admission :||September / Octobere|
|NEET Exam:||Required with qualifying marks|
|Minimum Tuition Fees:||Rs.1.75 lakhs/year|
|Maximum Tuition Fees:||Rs.2.80 lakhs/year|
|Eligibility Criteria:||10+2 (Science) with 50% for General category and 40% for SC/ST category|
|Recognition of the Medical Universities:||NMC and WHO|
What is the betterment of pursuing MBBS in Armenia?
The following are some benefits that Indian students can experience when studying medicine in Armenia:
- NMC and WHO recognize Armenian medical certificates.
- In Armenia, there are no TOEFL or IELTS requirements for admission to the MBBS program.
- Armenia has a lower cost of living.
- One of Europe’s safest countries for a worry-free education.
- The closeness and study environment are ideal.
- For MBBS admission in Armenia, no entrance examinations are necessary.
- Course fees are highly competitive and provide a good learning atmosphere.
Armenian MBBS Students’ Eligibility Criteria
The following is a list of the eligibility criteria for MBBS in Armenia, which one must meet in its entirety:
- A candidate must have reached the age of 17 on or before December 31st of the year in which admission is sought. For MBBS admission, the maximum age limit is 25. The upper age restriction for the reserved class has been lowered by 5 years.
- To be eligible for admission to an Armenian medical university, the candidate or applicant must have passed the NEET exam with the required minimum score.
- For the general category, the applicant must have received a minimum of 50% in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry, and for the reserved group, a minimum of 40%.
- To be eligible for MBBS admission in Armenia, the applicant must be an Indian national.
The MBBS Admissions Process in Armenia
The application process for any medical university in Armenia’s MBBS program is quite basic and straightforward:
Step 1: The application form must be filled out completely and accurately.
Step 2: The candidate should then send the completed application form to the appropriate university. If a student fills out the form offline, he can send it to the right university along with all of the relevant documents.
Step 3: After the university accepts the application, the student will receive an offer letter or an acceptance letter from the university.
Step 4: Once the student’s admittance has been verified, the student must pay the admission cost.
Step 5: Once a student receives a printed admission receipt, he or she should apply for a visa with the relevant documents at the Armenian consulate.
Step 6: The applicant will receive their visa after completing the checks and interviews.
Step 7: Once a student has completed all of the procedures for admission to an Armenian medical university, they can arrange flights to Armenia.
Armenian Medical School Admissions Documents
To pursue an MBBS in Armenia, students must have the following documents:
- Passing certificates and marks sheets from Class X and XII that have been officially authenticated.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae, as well as a completed Application Form.
- All academic certificates must be validated and attested.
- A certificate that includes the student’s nationality and their name, address, phone number, and notarized birth certificate.
- Processing fees include counselling and other fees.
- The bank receipt for the payment of the first year’s tuition payments.
- Three passport photocopies have been duly certified and notarized with the original passport.
- A medical certificate stating that a student is medically fit and an HIV test.
Armenia’s five most recognized medical schools by the NMC
In Armenia, the following universities offer top-notch MBBS programs:
- Yerevan State Medical University
- Mkhitar Gosh Armenian-Russian International University
- The University of Traditional Medicine
- Yerevan Hayabusak University
Why Armenia is a great place to study medicine
Armenia has a number of medical colleges that have received good rankings around the world. Some of the benefits of studying MBBS in Armenia are listed below:
- Armenian medical universities provide high-quality MBBS education at a moderate cost.
- The National Medical Commission (NMC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) both recognize and approve the degrees issued (World Health Organization).
- The learning environment in Armenian MBBS universities is stimulating and relaxing.
- Armenian medical degrees are recognized worldwide; thus, students can confidently study MBBS in Armenia.
- The majority of Armenian universities offer 6-year MBBS degrees, with the exception of a few that offer 5-year program.
- For admission to the MBBS program at Armenian Medical Universities, no TOEFL, IELTS, or other language test is required.
- To study MBBS in Armenia, students do not have to pay any type of contribution or capitation fee.
- English is the primary means of communication and instruction for MBBS students. It is simple for students to understand and communicate with their roommates, classmates, hostel mates, teachers, and others for this reason.
- After passing the licensure exam, students who return to India after completing their MBBS studies at Armenian universities will be eligible to practice medicine in India.
- For Indian and other international students, the cost of living in Armenia is very reasonable.
- Admission to an Armenian medical university’s MBBS programme does not need passing an entrance exam.
- In their facilities, most medical universities in Armenia use the most current and cutting-edge equipment to expose students to the best medical techniques in the world.
MBBS Courses in Armenia: Course Duration
- The MBBS program at an Armenian medical university lasts six years, including five years of classroom instruction and one year of practical training in a university-affiliated hospital.
- The internship period is included in this six-year MBBS curriculum.
- If students choose to study medicine in Armenian, one additional year is added to the course curriculum, bringing the total course length to seven years.
An overview of the MBBS curriculum in Armenia
- Armenia may be the greatest alternative for Indian students interested in studying medicine.
- In Armenia, there are a number of NMC-approved medical universities that provide high-quality education.
- International organizations, including UNESCO, NMC, and WHO, have acknowledged Armenian MBBS universities.
- Another benefit is that these institutes provide low-cost MBBS education in Armenia for Indian and other international students.
Armenian students studying MBBS have the following course syllabus:
Semester 1-2 (Pre-clinical): Biochemistry, Physiology, and Anatomy
Semester 3-5 (Para-clinical): Pathology, Pharmacology, Community medicine, Forensic medicine, Microbiology, Clinical postings, OPDs.
Semester 6-9 (Clinical): Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pediatrics, Surgery, and allied subjects, Community Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology), Clinical Posting.
MBBS career opportunities in Armenia
Students who complete their MBBS in Armenia have a bright future ahead of them. The degree is well-known and respected around the world. After obtaining their MBBS in Armenia, students have the following options:
- Armenian Medical Practice
After getting an MBBS degree from an Armenian medical university, students can settle in Armenia. Students can either practice medicine in Armenia or pursue a postgraduate degree in medicine. According to many students, medical practice in Armenia is a satisfying career.
- Going back to India to get some practice
After completing an MBBS course in Armenia, Indian students can return to India to practice medicine. They must pass the EXIT exam and meet the qualifying requirements in order to do so.
- Hospital Management Courses
Students pursuing an MBBS degree in Armenia can also enroll in hospital management programs. Hospital administration is a rapidly expanding field these days. This course has a lot of potentials.
MBBS graduates are eligible to take the USMLE license exam, which is held in the United States (the United States Medical Licensing Examination)
- Post-Graduation Opportunities in Germany
Students can pursue MD in Germany after completing their MBBS in Armenia. The German diploma will be recognized in India as well.
Getting to know Armenia
- Armenia is placed at a cultural, religious, and historical crossroads in the southern Trans Caucasus, at the crossroads between Europe and Asia.
- Armenia is bordered on the west and south by Turkey, on the north by Georgia, on the east and southwest by Azerbaijan, and on the south by Iran.
- Over 4,000 historical monuments may be found in Armenia, spanning the country’s history from prehistoric to Hellenistic eras and spanning the early to the mediaeval Christian era.
- Today, Christians make up 97 per cent of Armenia’s population, with the remaining minuscule fraction made up of ethnic minorities such as Yazidis, Ukrainians, Kurds, Russians, and others. Armenia is home to one of the world’s most gorgeous churches.
- Armenia’s climate is arid and continental. Summer in Armenia is long and hot, with average temperatures in the plains of 25° C in June and August. Winter is relatively mild, with an average January temperature of about 5° C in the plains and foothills and 12° C in the highlands.
- Armenia has a population of 28, 71, 509 people, according to the 2011 census.
- Armenia’s largest city is ‘Yerevan,’ which is also the country’s capital.
- Armenia covers a total size of 29,743 km2, making it just slightly smaller than Belgium.
Important FAQs about MBBS in Armenia
Yes, studying medicine in Armenia is a viable choice. Students who study MBBS in Armenia benefit from a number of advantages, as Armenian medical institutes provide MBBS education at a moderate cost. NMC and WHO have given their approval.
The degree that students who complete MBBS in Armenia will receive is recognized by international agencies, including UNESCO, NMC, and WHO and is valid worldwide. Because the course is taught in English, students will have no trouble understanding the language while studying. If you pass the licensure exam, you will be able to practice medicine in India as well.
The MBBS program in Armenia is a six-year program. The internship cycle of one year is included in this 6-year MBBS program.
If students choose to study medicine in Armenian, one additional year is added to the course curriculum, bringing the total course length to seven years.
Yes, NEET is required for all students wishing to study MBBS in any country outside of the United States. Students in the general category should score at least 60% on the NEET exam, while those in the reserved category need to score 40%.
Aspiring students who wish to study MBBS in Armenia can contact at https://easyadmissions.in/ any time for free counselling. We can be your trusted Armenia MBBS consultant in Bangalore.